We are alive, therefore we will die.
This is the simplest, most obvious truth, yet few of us have come to terms with this fact. Once we do, we’ll find the energy to use our life in a meaningful way, and to help others through this very natural process.
Be guided through Living Meaningfully, Dying Joyfully, and learn to:
- Make each day meaningful
- Become free from trivial worries and concerns
- Help others who are grieving
- Support those who are dying with a peaceful death process
At a time when life feels especially fragile and uncertain, this book is an invaluable handbook to help ourselves and others.
Gen Kelsang Dornying is the Resident Teacher of both Kadampa Meditation Centre Australia, Kadampa Meditation Centre Melbourne, Darwin and Alice Springs. He has been teaching Kadam Dharma in Australia for over 16 years. He is an inspiring and light-hearted teacher of modern Buddhism who makes Buddha’s teachings clear, accessible and applicable to modern life.
Gen Dornying teaches the Teacher Training Program, The Foundation Program, and most of the special courses at KMCA.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR LIVE STREAM
Once you have completed the checkout process there are 2 ways to view your class:
- Go to the email that has been sent. It contains the link to your class page.
- Login to kadampa.live/login and once logged in, the main menu will include “My Account”. All of the active links to the classes you are booked into will appear here.